Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pimping for Pattinson - my work is never done

Vote for Rob in Glamour's 50 Sexiest Men poll. He won this poll last year, so let's get him that title again.

I know, I know, I ask you to vote for Rob alot. But it's really not for Rob - it's more for the following selfish reasons:

1) To irritate people who bash him

2) To get to see him in print and online when he wins these things

3) To keep him in demand in Hollywood, so we get to see him in more films

Come on, you know it's true, he IS the sexiest man, so just do it!

Here's some proof in black and white, if you need any convincing. And to drool over:







1 comment:

  1. I didn't need any convincing, but do appreciate the evidence!! Your reasoning is excellent and I 100% agree; he IS the sexiest man. Ever!

    ReplyDelete