Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Seriously? Teen Choice Awards - you can STILL vote


Jeez. This is like the longest voting period ever. So head on over to Teen Choice Awards and help Rob and Remember Me WIN an award!

I've been over there voting at this site so many times I feel like I'm married to it. Which makes me feel old and tired, like my real marriage. They have more categories for this thing than the Academy Awards, Grammy's and Emmy's combined. Well maybe not. But they keep adding more all the time, so as soon as they create a category for "Best Zit Cream" (teen awards, get it??) I think it will.

At this point I just skim through and look for categories that have Rob, and if I'm feeling generous, some of the Twilight cast. And anything with Modern Family (best show ever!) and anything I can vote against Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus.

Put aside at least 3 hours to wade through this thing, but if Remember Me WINS, it will all be worth it, right?

**Note to Summit: I'm still waiting for my paycheck for promoting this film in an effort to make up for your shiteous attempt. **

No comments:

Post a Comment