Monday, August 9, 2010

Whew! Glad all my hard work paid off...

As I'm sure you've all heard, Rob won Best Male Actor for Remember Me at last night's Teen Choice Awards.

Because of me.

Yes. It's true.

Don't believe me? You'll see tonight when they broadcast his acceptance speech.

"Thanks especially to my Bitch for your efforts. I will repay you with my tongue."



My secret weapon? I've been traveling the country giving out free Silly Bandz to every tween with computer access, bribing them to vote for Rob in that category.




No, not really. I don't have that kind of money, or that kind of time. But I bet I could get a whole lot of free dishwashing in exchange for this latest tween crack if I did. The coolest ones that just came out are solar powered - they go from white to purple as soon as you hit the sun. I could probably get my house cleaned in exchange for those.

Anyhoo... I'm gratified to know that I'm not the only one who is obsessively in love with Remember Me. I spent much of my weekend at the beach last week trying to get the house to watch it with me - to no avail. Bastards. I bet THEY didn't vote for Rob. But I'm sure glad a lot of other people did.

Congratulations Rob!

Glad I could win this one for you.

2 comments:

  1. Those silly bands are ALL OVER my house. You would have gotten a lot of votes from my kids if you were offering...

    I totally heard him thank you. It was obvious. And he wore his secret message shirt for you too. I'm so jealous. ;-) XOXOX

    W/V--frepun. I give out puns for free, or "frepuns"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, Mrs. P? He totally thanked me. It was all subliminal messaging that only true fans could decode. And the squares on his shirt? If you looked really closely, they spelled out "I want you my bitch" row by row.

    And come on, admit it. You LOVE those silly bands. I bet you wear them too...am I right?? <3

    ReplyDelete