Monday, May 3, 2010

Is Robert Pattinson the Last REAL Man in Hollywood?

Probably not, but go vote for him anyway in this E! News Really Useless Poll, Who's the Last Real Man in Hollywood?

Vote Here

You can always be my last man, Rob. I swear. If you sleep with me, I won't ever sleep with another man, again. It really shouldn't be too hard for me to abstain, just ask my husband.

Uma Thurman has to be done with other men, after you did this to her on the set of Bel Ami. Where are my smelling salts?


2 comments:

  1. It’s really a cool and helpful piece of article. packers and movers in bangalore glad that you shared this useful information with us. keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article will make a good reference for me, thanks a lot. Gati packers and movers hyderabad appreciated your post.

    ReplyDelete